Best Looking Shisha Room Comp !

Well iv always wanted to design a room around shisha and have everything in it fit accordingly. Soon ill get that chance ! But i wanted to know... who has the coolest shisha room on the forum ! Attach pics for us all to see, i have few pics ill put up soon!

Ciao

We were planning on turning the back room of my friends new house into a hookah lounge, with large pillows to sit on and shelves for all the hookah goodies, beaded curtains on the windows and doorway. But it appears they are getting a new room mate so, who knows.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Aug 8 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
youve probably seen this, but its an idea of where i usually smoke. also my living room, but hard to dedicate a room to hookah in an apartment..

at least the couch is badass.

jealous.... tongue.gif looks sick man. Im either in the backyard with my water fountains on (dont ask, its relaxing lol) or if its too cold outside, usually in my garage checking out my car.

Camelflage...I WANT YOUR COUCH! Its really classy. My living room looks ghetto by comparison, and because I'm self-concious, I'm not gonna post it, but it works. Anyways, here's something I bet y'all don't have:

[attachment=524:109_0918_IMG.jpg]

Just like in school! Perfect for math problems, letting friends write messages, or getting down with those deep thoughts you get while smoking!

QUOTE (stryet @ Aug 8 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Camelflage...I WANT YOUR COUCH! Its really classy. My living room looks ghetto by comparison, and because I'm self-concious, I'm not gonna post it, but it works. Anyways, here's something I bet y'all don't have:

Just like in school! Perfect for math problems, letting friends write messages, or getting down with those deep thoughts you get while smoking!

how can it be any worse than my house made out of cardboard?

QUOTE (stryet @ Aug 8 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I was in highschool, my girlfriend had a friend, and whenever a new person would hang out in his basement, he let them write a message on his wall in a blacklight marker thingy... Your chalkboard reminded me of that.

booomhauer....your house made of cardboard is unique and artistic...i have a strange compulsion to pick up furniture sitting on curbs...and it just accumulates in my place.

Boss, that blacklight marker idea is actually really cool. Since a chalkboard is impermanent, I think I'm gonna find myself a blacklight and some blacklight markers. It'd be sweet...tell people my place is haunted, then turn on the blacklight, and AH! there's writing on the walls!

On that thought...would smoke glow under a blacklight?

QUOTE (stryet @ Aug 9 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm quite certain that smoke wouldn't glow under a blacklight, but I've never tried it so who know's. Its worth a shot, experimenting is fun!

The smoke doesn't glow, but you can see it most of the time.

I don't really have any one place I "usually" smoke...varies on who I'm with and where we are. I'll take a picture of my bedroom when I finish painting it in the next few days...we smoke in there a lot. 6foot Lovesac ftw! Edited by LS1 FTW

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Aug 9 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (stryet @ Aug 9 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm quite certain that smoke wouldn't glow under a blacklight, but I've never tried it so who know's. Its worth a shot, experimenting is fun!

I was smoking Starbuzz the other night at a friends house and the smoke glows a bit but not enough for the real glow effect.

Camelflage's set up is pretty nice, I was over there in the picture with my MYA on the right. The couches are comfeyyyyyyyy.

QUOTE (LS1 FTW @ Aug 9 2007, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The smoke doesn't glow, but you can see it most of the time.

I don't really have any one place I "usually" smoke...varies on who I'm with and where we are. I'll take a picture of my bedroom when I finish painting it in the next few days...we smoke in there a lot. 6foot Lovesac ftw!

Hooray for Lovesacs! But mines in a room with semi-rotting shag carpeting, it makes me too nervous to set up a hookah in there. Did it once, though. Sweet as hell biggrin.gif [explanation on semi-rotting: it's shag carpeting, so it's old as hell, obviously. It used to be my grandma's room, and she'd keep this water dispenser with dixie cups on the radiator, and sometimes it'd leak. We used to be lazy with renovating, so we put carpeting on top of the tile floor that was in there. Eww. I'm told they used adhesives on the carpet to prevent it from bunching up, but the water's made crazy wrinkles and bumps everywhere, making the terrain treacherous for hookah. Bummer, I've got a TV and VCR set up in there too for video games sad.gif)

Anyway, I'll post a pic of my living room once it's finished (more renovations, oy >.< At least I'm around to disapprove of shoddy workmanship). It's got the perfect setup to lay on the couch, play video games, and smoke yourself into a dazed puddle. I average about 8 hours a day on that thing biggrin.gif Need a job >.< Edited by Allia22