Looking For Hookah Vendor In Toronto Or Greater Toronto Area

Hi, I am in desperate need of a Hookah store or shop in the Toronto area in Ontario. I don't mean a lounge, but like an actual store to purchase hookah and hookah accessories including flavoured tobacco. I have no where else to turn for help on this issue, and i need to find one fast.

Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance.

I used to live in Mississauga but am up north now lol -
I just had my mom bring me some stuff from a store in Mississauga.

i know they have hookahs, she got me a green pumpkin there. The other products I know they sell are 3 kings coals, soex, and Nakhla. Not sure what else there carry. I beleave its Al Quads town and county markter. Its on hurontario 3355 hurontario st. http://yellowpages.ca/business/ON/Mississa...d=&stype=si

That's the only place I know...

aladdins in mississauga (its a lounge) sells some gear....
a few random persian stores/supermarkets on yonge street (near steeles) sells hookahs and nakhla
best selection would probably be Nasr Foods on lawrence near warden. they are one of the few stores that sell shisha tobacco legally (with all taxes/duties paid) but that means $15 CAD per 50g box

some of the persian stores do sell tobacco illegally for about $20 per 250g box.

also you will only find nakhla and other nakhla brands in toronto. other brands dont sell very well so stores dont stock them.

i bought my mini pumpkin shapped hookah at a store called George's convinience store... Specifically the one on duffrin and center. Pretty cool guy too, one night i just decided to pick up a mini and spent like 25 bux for it (no taxes) and he threw in the shisha and coals.

you guys are pretty close to me... im at 16th & woodbine... isnt there another george's convenience up around jane & rutherford?
what are some products and pricing at george's anyway?

edit to fix spelling Edited by chinamon

actually i passed jane & rutherford today and i remember its at islington & rutherford.
i think the one at dufferin & center would be closest to me though. gonna have to check this place out what day...
do you know if they sell japanese coals? or just quicklites?

they have a coupole of hookahs dont know about quality.
they sell like 50gr sultan or something not sure anymore for like $15 and 250gr of nakhla for $20 but sometimes they will tell you they dont hv the nakhla, but thats bullshit just be like comeon i always buy from here. and they only sell 3kings.

QUOTE (arik @ Aug 17 2007, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they sell like 50gr sultan or something not sure anymore for like $15 and 250gr of nakhla for $20 but sometimes they will tell you they dont hv the nakhla, but thats bullshit just be like comeon i always buy from here. and they only sell 3kings.

soudns like they sell the sultan legally with the canada duty paid sticker on the box and they sell the nakhla under the table (based on the pricing)
i can get nakhla for $10 for 250g from a persian store on yonge as long as i call him ahead of time to make sure hes there but i'd rather buy AF on the net.

QUOTE (chinamon @ Aug 18 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

soudns like they sell the sultan legally with the canada duty paid sticker on the box and they sell the nakhla under the table (based on the pricing)
i can get nakhla for $10 for 250g from a persian store on yonge as long as i call him ahead of time to make sure hes there but i'd rather buy AF on the net.

Where is the store located on younge? ya i like AF but for some reason i only smoke Nakhla

QUOTE (arik @ Aug 18 2007, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chinamon @ Aug 18 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where is the store located on younge? ya i like AF but for some reason i only smoke Nakhla

yonge, south of steeles. his regular price is $20/box but he gives me it for $10 because one of the persian girls i party with is friends with him.