Homemade Hookah For Sale

here's the deal, i made this badboy about 2 days ago and smoked out of for the first time yesterday. both times i had amazing results!!
however im completely broke due to purchase of and fixing up of a car. so if your interested let me know.

im looking for about 15$ plus shipping and saying that this thing smokes at least as well a mya qt its a great price.

the hookah itself wieghs about 3lbs but is remarkably sturdy and the glass is very thick. it is about 14" in height.

honestly this is a steal, so if you are in need of a new hookah and dont have the cash to shell out
this is for you.

QUOTE (fifthmanstanding @ Jul 3 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I forsee at least 20 ppl yelling about the copper pipe lol

copper is okay to use, as long as it doesnt heat up. and copper doesnt give off poisonous gases until it reaches a very high temperature. for instance cooking companies use copper cook wear to this day.

also after smoking the hookah i checked the pipe and it was still very cold from the ice water.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (HOOKAH2810 @ Jul 3 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

copper is okay to use, as long as it doesnt heat up. and copper doesnt give off poisonous gases until it reaches a very high temperature. for instance cooking companies use copper cook wear to this day.

also after smoking the hookah i checked the pipe and it was still very cold from the ice water.

I would have to agree, you ever see a still? All the good ones are made entirely out of copper and are heated to 172°.

QUOTE (bkx76 @ Jul 12 2008, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HOOKAH2810 @ Jul 3 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have to agree, you ever see a still? All the good ones are made entirely out of copper and are heated to 172°.

thank you XD