Top Five Brands/ Flavors

Hey guys kinda new to the hookah seen. been hitting it up alot though and just kinda curious to what everyones top five flavors/brands are. i like trying out new flavors and brands to see what one smokes the best but again i'm a newbie so just figured this would be a cool way to skip some of the trial and error and go staight to some good smoke. and also it can give me an idea of some good shisha to keep on hand for parties and stuff....

so far my fav is starbuzz blue mist i also like romman double apple but like i said i'm new to all this so havent really tried to many brands and flavors....

seems like the more differnt kinds I try.The more I realize I should stop wasting my time and just smoke Nakhla.
I'm trying one more brand and thats tangiers ,should be here monday.If that lets me down I will become a nakhla poster boy.
A little al fakher never hurts once in awhile though.

Personal favs at this very moment:
1) Starbuzz Pink
2) Fantasia Pink Lemonade
3) Golden Layalina Dream Cycle
4) Tangiers Orange Soda (OG)
5) Starbuzz Tangerine Dream

1-Romman Ivory Coast (pineapple/grapfruit)
2-Romman Peach
3-Al Amir Watermellon
4-Al Amir pineapple/coconut
5-Romman Laffy Taffy

Mine are

AF Double Apple << If you like Anis, you will love this one to death.
AF Isk.
Nakhla Fakfakheena (mixed fruits)
Nakhla Cherry
AF Plum

SB: Tangerine Dream
Tangiers: K-Cherry
Tangiers: Melon Blend
AF: mint
AF: Cinnamon (still havnt had nak to compare, need to get some more tupperware at work tmrw.)

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jun 6 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tangiers Mimon
Tangiers Watermelon
Tangiers White Grape
Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Tangiers Indigo Flower

(Consider the source rolleyes.gif )

What does MImon taste like?

On topic:
1. Tangiers K-cherry
2. Tangiers Kashmir (F-line)
3. Nakhla DA
4. Fusion Cactus Pear
5. Tangiers Passionfruit

I think that Mimon is a Lemon Mint thing?

Tangiers Bluegumball
Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Tangiers Kashmir Cherry
Tangiers Mimon
Tangiers Orange Soda

Not to say I don't like some other brands, but if you're asking top flavors it'll be tangiers down to the 12th or so smile.gif

Hmmm not sure I have a top five as I haven't smoked as many flavors as I intend to- and most of what I smoke is only "okay" (top 5 means a lot in my book)... but without further obstruction, my TOP X smokes are...

1. Al Ajamay Orange <- only smoked 50g of it but FOR THE WIN! Mixed a few times with some AF Vanilla and MMM lip smacking good.
2. Al Waha Watermelon
3. Al Waha Guava
4. AF Vanilla <- I couldn't smoke by itself very often because of its potent flavor. However, it not only makes a great mixer to spice up great flavors, but it helps salvage flavors you aren't too fond of but don't want to throw away!

I have gotten great smoke from all the Al Waha I have smoked. Some flavors I was not so keen on. Not an after-nine fan, not a 5-star fan at all, licorice made me want to puke, their lemon-mint flavor (mixed in a single box) was garbage. But keep in mind flavors are always in the taste buds of the taster happy.gif . I was not a fan of Fusion Raspberry at all, tasted like almonds to me- it was one of my regular smoke-buddies favorite flavors yet. AF Strawberry I am not real big on (need to smoke it again though to be sure), but the gal I was smoking with loved it.

EDIT: I say that about Al Waha because it is frequently put off as a "low end brand" and I would agree their flavors aren't ALL great (though I challenge you to find me a brand where you like ALL their flavors) but I have always gotten great, long-lasting and thick smoke from Al Waha. Edited by Vladimir

Top 5 (in no particular order)

1) Romman Ivory Coast
2) Tangiers Pear
3) Nakhla Orange
4) Romman Good Times
5) Tangiers Kashmir Cherry

nope dont know stuie... nice job though ha ha
well got lots to try now and i agree with you vladimir its all in who is smoking it but if the same brand and flavor is liked by lots of people here i think its deffinetely worth a shot. one thing i noticed is no one listed hookah-hookah brand and i think i found out why last night. i ordered a ten shot pack and tried the double apple first, gotta say i didnt like it at all but i will give the other flavors a try and see if it was just a one unlucky bowl...

if you guys wanna expand this forum and list your five worst smokes too feel free ha ha cause knowledge is power