Have You Ever Been A Pokemon Fan?

rj_skillz

Hi guys,

Hope your all doing well.

I hope this topic hasnt been posted yet but anyways..have you guys ever been a Pokemon fan?

I remember in middle-school where I collected loads of trading cards and guess what? I went through the attick room this evening and found a bunch of them! So then, I took the advantage of searching on the internet..if they have any value!

This is most of my collection anyway..

[IMG]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/rj_skillz/2011.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/rj_skillz/2014.jpg[/IMG]

I've got quite a lot Jap cards as you can see..lol! Do any of you guys still collect or even know whats the value each of these have these days?

RJ

I might need to get mine out and see what I got. I know I have alot of 1st editions, japs, foils, and alot of jap tea rockets.... From what I've seen, they're alot less than they were, but for a lot you can probably get 00 or so. I'd check Ebay and craigslist

Being in the land of Pokemon...I could easily catch them all.

Seriously though, I have some foil and a few jap, but they are back home. The thing is though, new things for pokemon are being made consistantly. If it was a dead hault of the entire line of everything, then I could see them being worth something. Let us know if you find a buyer!

whats the value of paper? yep thats what there worth to me..never got into it. Something about playing with cards that have pictures on them didnt seem fun to me...i played Omaha high low, 5 card stud, Chicago, Texas holdem and H.O.R.S.E when i was in school.

Opinions are most welcome! Like I said..I collected them in middle-school, a long time ago lol!

Infact, one of the cards which I have is selling on Amazon for about £9 which is about $14 which aint bad at all :P lol I've got over 60 cards which I believe stand out..

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='06 January 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1262820715' post='443616']
I've got almost the entire fossil set plus a ton of others and several misprints, including a misprint mew promo card
[/quote]

oh snap! nice collection you got there man..I want the ancient Mew :P its meant to be one of the rarest with the dark charizard.

I played the video game...alot. I had red, yellow, and silver, the cards never really did much for me.

I used to have the original blue game for gameboy quite a while ago. It was pretty fun, don't think I ever caught them all though...

used to play the game boy and watch the original tv series lol. the original 150 pokemon.

Me and some guys were actually talking about this the other day though was what if they came out with a pokemon mmo like WoW. we were talking about it and we agreed we would play lol and im sure a lot of people that were into while we were younger would get into it. i mean come on lol pokemon and mmo thats like bound for greatness lol.(im actually serious to)

I used to play the gameboy color games when we would drive out to the beach house. The only reason I ever really paid attention to it was so that I could spend some time with my younger brother. Otherwise, I'd just make fun of it.

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='08 January 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1262939846' post='443907']
used to play the game boy and watch the original tv series lol. the original 150 pokemon.

Me and some guys were actually talking about this the other day though was what if they came out with a pokemon mmo like WoW. we were talking about it and we agreed we would play lol and im sure a lot of people that were into while we were younger would get into it. i mean come on lol pokemon and mmo thats like bound for greatness lol.(im actually serious to)
[/quote]
HELL YEA!

on a side note anyone else waiting for heart gold and soul silver? Edited by Jacob Shock

[quote name='rj_skillz' date='06 January 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1262821121' post='443617']
[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='06 January 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1262820715' post='443616']
I've got almost the entire fossil set plus a ton of others and several misprints, including a misprint mew promo card
[/quote]

oh snap! nice collection you got there man..I want the ancient Mew [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img] its meant to be one of the rarest with the dark charizard.
[/quote]

I still have two, i think :D

Dark charizard wasnt that rare, i have one of those floating around too.

That was Elementary for me I remember when I got my first pack it had a Holographic first edition Alakazam .....I got it at Peter Piper Pizza : )
then I remember I collected a shit ton throughout my elementary days then a friend got me into Yugio...I wasn't as impressed then Mother of god a friend got me into Magic...

But I would think Pokemon would still have a special place in my heart...just wish my dad hadn't thrown them away when I left... I wanted to give them to my little brother who is now heavy into the new pokemon.. I wanted to give him a dose of the old classic cards ... now all I got left is a Holographic Second edition Chansey sadly I'm not so inclined now to give away my last card from my favorite thing in Elementary school...but it was the pokemon games originally I think that got me hooked ... I still have them and I play them every now and then ... though I randomly got the newest one for DS awhile ago XD

I was a Ling Ling fan on Drawn Together.

Although I will admit I had a large collection of Dragonball Z Cards. Sold them a few years back... was able to pay off one of my credit cards.

never played them

in fact i used to snag cards from one player and hide it by the other player then get the first player to start a fight with the "thief" for my own amusement. (altho they played magic not pokemon.)

now looking back i wish I had just learned to play the game itself cuss it looked fun.